Saturday, July 31, 2010

May 21, 2010



I found out that I was pregnant on this date. Boy... what a surprise! My husband was estatic, and I well, was just a mess. I had alittle time to adjust and to realize that this is what I always wanted, and now, I have a family... not a broken one.

I am today, 15 weeks, and I am sharing our news with the world
. We have had 2 ultrasounds, and our baby is growing so fast in my belly. I am getting bigger, and the baby is too.
the one following is my favorite: Look at that spine and back of the head..... love it!

There's our 13 week ultrasound pictures..... they are wonderful.

1 comment:

RachB said...

This made me cry. I'm so excited for you to begin this crazy journey. I want to know what you are having so bad. Please tell me you're going to find out. Congrats again. Times a million. You're going to be a great mom!!