Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 weeks, Baby!

I saw a good friend of mine yesterday! Jordan came to St. Louis from her hometown of Cape Girardeau, Missouri. We met in Wyoming the summer that I moved cross-country and worked at Signal Mountain Lodge. After all our adventures, we're here in St. Louis, Missouri hanging out. We had a nice visit. Our lives are so different now. She's off again back to the wonderful wyoming wonderland, and we're having a baby!!
So, I hit the 30 week mark yesterday. The baby and I went to the doctor on Thursday, and everything is good! Glucose level is really good. Iron is good too. I only gained .5 lbs in 2 weeks, and we're up to 32 pounds. Our goal is to do that every 2 weeks now. I don't know how well that is going to go with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.
Speaking of which, I am so excited about Thanksgiving. I get to see my family. And, we're picking up the crib and high chair. I am thrilled because it's been a while since I've seen my family, and I start to miss them.
Lastly, we finished our baby classes. It was informational, but I am guessing this is one of those things you have to experience before you know what it's like. Truthfully, I am scared. I have faith that all will go well, and we'll have a healthy baby come that special day. As for right now, I am enjoying spending time with Adam-- just us.



No comments: