Saturday, August 27, 2011

There's a secret brewing

Well, Hello!
Life is good.

Ryan is 7 months old tomorrow, and I can't believe it. Time keeps flying by, and I should be taking more and more pictures of my baby Ryan. She's changed so much already.

Another note, I took a 2 month break from FB. It was great. I've been back online for 24 hours, and I've caught up enough where I think I could take another 2 month break. I think I most appreciated the fact that I'm not addicted to it. I can live without it, and it's not anyone's life line. I'm making purposeful connections and using the phone more often. After 24 hours, I'm off again.

Now, to the title of this post... there is a secret brewing, but I AM NOT PREGNANT! Everyone thinks that when you say secret. It's kind of entertaining. Well, that is not my secret, but it will be disclosed soon enough.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: