Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, Monday

Today is Monday. I'm 2 days away from being induced.

I went to the doctor today, and I learned that I'm 2cm dilated and 75% effaced. Baby is moving down into the right place. And, even though I'm being induced, things can still happen between now and Wednesday morning. I feel better now, though, knowing that baby is slowly helping with this induction. He/She may not enter the world on their own, but they are helping it for momma.

But, good things are happening around the house. I'm going to keep busy today. I'm planning on vacuuming and mopping our floors. A ham is baking in the oven as we speak! (And, it smells delightful.) I'll wash some clothes and tidy up a bit. We've had a bunch of snow, so our floors look coated with mud. And, I love our hardwood floors.... it'll brighten up the house for sure.

Once we returned from the doctor, I decided lunch was appropriate.
I can't get enough salads... so that's what I made. And, I splurged with Ranch dressing. It's so good with cheese.

I also whipped up a tomato basil bisque quick-like.
Carmelized onions, roasted tomatoes, and fresh basil. Tres bien.

I will keep things updated as I can!

No comments: