Friday, January 7, 2011

37 weeks 6 days

It's Friday! Thank goodness for that.
It's been several weeks since I have written. Our computer has a little charging problem, so I'm having to use it sparingly.
But, here's an update:

Last week at 36 weeks, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. All my labs came back excellent except my iron. I have low iron, and it's making me tired! Also, we're small for gestation age, but I'm not worried since I've gained 48 pounds. Yes, 48. That does not make me happy, but we'll lose it.

Week 37: No change. BLAH! I'm so ready. Feeling like crap most of the time is not fun. And, I've developed a few small stretch marks. Ugh. I am ready to meet my baby, but he/she isn't ready to meet me or his/her papa.

We did have a sweet surprise couple's shower hosted by my sisters in law and mother in law... and my mom and sister were there! We recieved some cute, cute items. And, we're more prepared than ever.

I will try to post a picture of our baby area. It's rather darling, AND gender neutral! Yippee for not knowing the sex! We did, however, do the ring test. It said boy..... I guess we'll see if it was correct.

Wish me luck these next 2 weeks. I feel like I might not make it.

Brit

No comments: