It's been a wild 2 weeks, and I've learned a lot.
There's a couple of things I want to remember forever:
1. I love baby breath.
2. I love swaddling.
3. This year has been the most snowy. I'm glad that we're snuggled in at home.
4. I'm enjoying changing Ryan's clothes, and watching her start filling them out.
5. I am in love with St. Louis Diaper Service. It makes cloth diapering a cinch, and it's not bad for the environment.
6. I love spending time with her in the morning.... she's so bright-eyed.
7. I love eating at home, and not having a sack lunch.
8. I love watching my husband hold his little girl.