Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Since this year has been the most snowy in the Midwest, it gets almost everyone thinking about the Spring. I have been thinking about the warm sunshine, and how I can't wait to take Ryan to the park for Twilight Tuesday music in the park, walking, and picnicking.

All this talk about the warm sunshine reminds me of a beautiful outdoor experience while I was pregnant.

I told you about our babymoon to Ozark, Arkansas for the Yonder Harvest Festival--And, while we were there, Adam and I participated in the yoga morning activity. We walked to the tent and breathed into different yoga poses. We were under the tent at the start, and Adam moved out into the grass under the sun. The sun shone upon our faces, and it felt so warm. It felt like we were harnessing the sun's energy. It was exhilarating, and we were both thankful for the day.

This festival was three days of car camping, cooking, and listening to music. We danced and played. I was 26 weeks pregnant, and we even went on a hike. It was a disaster. Ryan was in my belly dancing and grooving. Looking back, I am so happy we went.

No comments: