Thursday, September 5, 2013

Family

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be surrounded by family that loves you. It's refreshing. It's special.

My family is small, but they are dear to me, and last week we saw both of my parents, Adam's siblings and parents, and my sister, and distant Sterling relatives. It always amazes me that family can be so welcoming and we can find shelter in them.

Our visit with our loved ones are always cherished, and we sure squeezed them all in! It was fun too.

What wasn't fun was puking all the way home. Ryan and I got a stomach bug, and we both hurled a couple of times on the drive home. I'm finally feeling better, but there's nothing like a quick gastritis to knock you down. My stomach still isn't quite right, but I'm coming around slowly.

As to other news, I'm healthy. I did go to the doctor for my annual checkup, and all of my womanly tests came back negative which is fantastic. That is an answer to my prayers.

Today's post is short and sweet! We have lots of work here in St. Louis, and I am prepping for my etsy shop to open within 2 weeks. I have some cool stuff to sell! When it's up an running, I'll let you know!! For those who love beautiful vintage things, my shop is for you!  I'll share the name with you soon!

No comments: